Check In & Check Out
Expected check in times are between 3:00 pm-9:00 pm. Arrangements should be made in advance for later arrival times.
Check out time is by 11:00 am.
Room must be paid in full at time of reservation.We do not accept walk-ins. Reservations are required and must be made in advance.
We uphold a strict cancellation policy due to our very small size.
If we turn guests away for a room you have booked and you cancel, it affects our ability to re-book and costs us significantly.We hope you understand we simply can not hold rooms for people who cancel at the last minute. If we issue vouchers that means we may be turning away paying guests in the future, for the same people we may have turned guest away for, previously.
Please be sure of your plans before booking rooms.
- All Cancellations are subject to a $20 per room, per night,cancellation fee. This also applies to amount issued for vouchers.Vouchers will be good for a stay for another time, within a year, from the original booking date.This does not include holidays and are subject to availability.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation made 6 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival will not receive a refund . Only if we can re-book the room to other guests will you receive a voucher for amount of the booking , less cancellation fee . Naturally, we will make every effort to re-rent the room and issue a voucher. There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies, or weather related issues.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation made 14 to 7 days prior to date of reservation will receive a voucher for amount of the booking , less cancellation fee, instead of a refund.
- Cancellation of (including changes to) a confirmed reservation must be made at least 15 days prior to reservation to receive a refund, less cancellation fee.
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of their actual arrival or departure date. No-shows are also responsible for full payment of their entire reservation.
A hot and hearty buffet style breakfast will be served from 8:00-10:00 am., and can be added to your reservation if you choose.
We do not hold a license to resell alcoholic beverages. Guests may bring their own, but for the safety and comfort of all of our guests, please drink responsibly. There are several establishments to purchase alcohol locally. We will not be held responsible for any incidents.
Children and Pets
We seek to foster a romantic and peaceful environment, therefore, it is not an appropriate place for children under 12, or pets.
The Innkeepers’ pet will be confined to the owners’ quarters.
Smoking & Candle Burning
For the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow smoking, fireworks or incense/candle burning in any of our rooms. Inn guests smoking in the house will be charged a minimum $200 fee and up. Smoking in designated areas only.
While reasonable wear and tear is anticipated, negligent damages found to be the responsibility of a guest will be assessed and charged to the guest. This includes missing Inn property(linens, robes, etc.). Please report all spills and/or damages to the innkeepers promptly.
We reserve the right to refuse service to unruly or disruptive guests. Those refusing to respect our home and other guests will be asked to leave without a refund.